Current affairs 2019 | Today current affairs with questions and answers
Find current affairs with daily updated latest quiz, sports current affairs, agriculture current affairs which help you to find government jobs
Current affairs 2 March 2019
current affairs 3 march 2019, A2zjob.com provide Daily current affairs which is really helpful in cracking any government exam because every exam contain a decent amount of current affair question.
In the recent collaboration between spaceX and American National space agency NASA, launch first aircraft capsule after the retirement of shuttle program which is capable to lift a human into space.
After the blocking of humanity aids supply from the USA to Venezuela, the US government decided to put various sanction on destabilized country Venezuela.
Asian Development Bank recently approved the loan of more than 900 million for the development of Mumbai metro, this is one of the largest single unit loan given by ADB bank which headquartered situated in Philipines.
Ravneet Gill is now MD and CEO of yes Bank, the headquarter is situated in Mumbai Maharashtra and founded in 2004.
Hindi book based on Prime Minister Narendra Modi Mann ki Baat show recently launched by finance minister Arun Jaitley, with the title of, Mann ki Baat a social Revolution on radio, by Rajesh Jain.
Credit rating agency Moody predict India GDP growth for the financial year 2019 will be slow as compared to last 5 year.
Current affairs of 1 March 2019
current affairs 1 march 2019, A2zjob.com provide Daily current affairs which is really helpful in cracking any government exam because every exam contain a decent amount of current affair question.
In the recent cabinet decision, 10% reservation for economically backward section now implement in Jammu and Kashmir.
National mission on electric mobility under the fame India scheme now approve over 10000 crores for the purpose of promoting electric vehicle across the country.
company founded in 1992 named jet airways, chairman recently exit the company,
The government of India recently approved 10% reservation for the economically backward section in various government medical College in the country.
The goods and service tax collection for the month of February century decline below 1 lakh crore.
Pakistan does not participate in the organization of Islamic cooperation event after the organizer country invites India in the meeting.
After the success of mohalla clinic in Delhi, chief minister, Arvind Kejriwal decided to increase the facility of band and number of the clinic for the year 2019-20, spending for mohalla clinic is 7485 crore for this year.
United State government recently decided to give 1 million dollars who have any information related to Hamza bin Laden who is the son of Osama bin Laden.
Now India has 18 railway zone because in the recent meeting of railway minister Piyush Goyal announce new railways zone for Andhra Pradesh.
payment gateway I Pays recently launched by IRCTC, to improve them booking, cancellation and refund facilities.
Current affairs of 2 March 2019
current affairs 2 march 2019, A2zjob.com provide Daily current affairs which is really helpful in cracking any government exam because every exam contain a decent amount of current affair question.
Delhi government recently introduced sewage cleaning machine which automates the sewer cleaning process it may be noted that every year more than 500 people died in the job of cleaning sewage because they contain highly toxic gases and material which is harmful to Life.
Indian Institute of Delhi student with collaboration with professor recently launched a laptop based on Braille display named dot laptop, also the first laptop found, developed and research in India with aim of increasing the facility in the life of blind people with technology.
Indian Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj recently attend the meeting of organization of Islamic cooperation invited by the United Arab Emirates for the first time.
every year since 2014 Zero discrimination day is celebrated on 1st March, with the aim to say no to any discrimination based on gender, caste and people belonging to LGBT I, also people with HIV disease.
National Science Day recently celebrated on 28 February, in memory of Sir CV Raman who born in 1928 February 28, the theme for this year is Science for the people and the people for science.
The train between Indian capital New Delhi and Pakistan city Lahore named samjhauta express suspended due to tension between nuclear power country India and Pakistan, the train was started in 1976, when Simla agreement is sign.
Current affairs (16 – 24) February
Chandigarh residence Heena Jaiswal is now first woman flight engineer in the Indian air force, she completed his bachelor degree from Punjab University.
After the Pulwama attack in Jammu and Kashmir, the Indian government decided to the withdrawal of most favored nation status tag from Pakistan due to his involvement in terrorist activities.
The government of Bihar recently announced pension scheme named mukhyamantri vridhjan pension Yojana for the people above 60 years of age, where monthly 400 rupees is transferred to their bank account.
Filmmaker and actor from America named the Bradley Cooper recently awarded best director award from people for ethical treatment of the animal, (PETA)
World social Justice Day celebrated recently on 20 February.
after the recent opening of India largest cancer hospital in Jhajjar now Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated country second largest cancer hospital in pm constituency Varanasi, where a large scale of advance machinery is provided to the hospital, the name of the hospital in Homi Bhabha cancer Institute.
Naveen Patnaik Odisha Chief Minister recently launched Kalia scholarship scheme for the student, where all expenses are taken by the government, especially facility in the technical department like BTech BSc b pharmacy MBBS etc.
Indian revenue service officer from 1980 batch Sushil Chandra recently appointed the new election commissioner.
Recently for the purchasing of more than 70000 assault rifle, India signs a contract with the united state company, the cost is around 700 crore and 100000 per rifle.
In a recent event in Kolkata, Minister Mahesh Sharma from the culture department recently inaugurated 3D digital theatre which gives a special experience to science lover.
for the purpose of improving the safety maintenance standard and the lifespan of dams in India World Bank recently approved 11000 crore rupees financial support.
Artificial intelligence human is now a reality because China launch world first AI anchor names in xin Xiaoping.
Bhopal barkatullah University host the Indian History Congress.
Vision zero conference recently begin in Mumbai to improve the health and safety of employees working with machine and equipment.
Saudi Arabia becomes 73rd country join the International solar alliance, the ISA headquarters is in Gurgaon Haryana, India. the motive of ISA is to increase the renewable energy source capacity in the country.
Indian state Rajasthan now hosts International desert Festival in Jaisalmer, which represent various cultural historical and local music Festival celebrated for the purpose of promoting and exhibition the state culture.
Aero India 2019 edition recently been in Karnataka, where a large number of Indian aircraft represent their power and skill of India pilots.
New elected government of Congress in Rajasthan state recently removed education qualification barrier in civic election.
In the recent announcement American space agency NASA, declared the program name spherex, launch in 2022 to study galaxy.
North Indian state Himachal Pradesh recently passed language amendment Bil,l in which year Sanskrit declared as the second official language after the Hindi.
International mother language day recently celebrated on the 21 February around the World especially in Bangladesh, the event is first announced by United Nations educational scientific and cultural organization in 1999.
Cyber prevention awareness and detection center (cypad) recently inaugurated by rajnath Singh (Union Home Minister) for the purpose of tackle the various cybercrime related problem and ensure the safety of national data and property.
After the long period of time now India gets its universal emergency number 112, which replace the various number of Police 100 5101, health helpline 108, and women helpline number 1091, in the coming month.
Operation digital board recently launched by the government of India only purpose of improving the quality and introduced technology in education.
International horticulture market in Sonipat district, Haryana. recently host the 2019 agri leadership Summit, which organized for the purpose of improving the farming technique of farmer, and introducing Technology to the farmer, also award called Krishi Ratna started by op Dhankar, who is agriculture and farmer welfare minister of Haryana, award is given to the farmer which outstanding contribute in agriculture field.
current affairs 16 – 24 February 2019, A2zjob.com provide Daily current affairs which is really helpful in cracking any government exam because every exam contain a decent amount of current affair question.
On 13 February World radio day is celebrated, with the theme of dialogue tolerance and peace for year 2019.
World government Summit recently started in United Arab emirate where various event held for the purpose of improving the policy-making and public relation.
Cobra gold military exercise recently started in Thailand, the exercise established in 1982 and held annually in Thailand, also the largest in the Asia Pacific region.
Ministry of Ayurveda, yoga, and naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and homeopathy, (AYUSH) recently launched E portal for the purpose of providing trade license of medicine.
Ey entrepreneur of the year 2018 award won by Siddhartha Lal, who is CEO of Eicher Motors.
Ashwani lohani Indian railway service officer appointed chief managing director of Air India second time
National Cancer Institute is a recently inaugurated by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Haryana District Jhajjar, where world-class treatment to the cancer patient is giving.
Chennai police department recently launched a mobile app named digi corp for the purpose of providing information about stolen mobile two-wheeler, also electronics items item can tracked with this app.
Asia oldest elephant named granny dakshayani recently died at the age of 88 in Kerala.
Clothing Manufacturers Association of India and exile ministry headed by Smriti Irani recently decided to build India size chart of clothing which helps people of Indian origin to select the right choice for various clothes.
Macedonia, the landlocked country in Balkan peninsula recently joins ( NATO) North Atlantic treaty organization.
Punjab government recently decided to set up a committee, which helps farmer to improve the dairy product and dairy sector of the state
Norway and India recently signed an agreement to tackle the increasing sea pollution, Norway also agrees to provide various technique and training to Indian.
Aman 19 maritime exercise recently conducted by Pakistan Navy where various nation taken participant.
1987 batch Indian Foreign Service officer Ruchira Kamboj recently appointed a new ambassador of India to Bhutan.
UAI appointed Hindi as the official language in court to providing better judiciary and information for Indian people because of one-third of UAE population is Indian.
Boori boot yullo festival 52 editions recently started on Arunachal Pradesh where various diversity and intensity of Arunachal Pradesh is represented by peoples.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras recently inaugurated artificial intelligence and data Science Centre with Robert Bosch gmbh, which is from Germany.
Considering the recently coming election, Election Commission of India recently launched a (VVIP) voter verification and information program.
now Ladakh is 3rd separate division of Jammu and Kashmir state, the three division of J & K is Jammu, Kashmir valley, Ladakh. the Kargil, and Leh district come under the Ladakh
India Association of Southeast Asian Nations Summit recently started at Assam for the purpose of providing a better environment and opportunity to Youth Idea and innovation.
Indian Space Research Organisation recently gave the task to Indian air force for the training and selection of Various astronaut who goes in the gaganyaan mission of 2021.
Road safety week was recently celebrated from 4th February to 10th February, reflecting the importance of our lives and what tips and precautions should be taken while traveling or driving on the road, it can be noted that in India almost every year 75,000 drivers die dead in road accidents,
Surajkund Mela 2019 recently started in Haryana Faridabad district, the fair gives a platform to craft designer of India and world.
Corporate Bank recently appointed PV Bharathi as new CEO. bank headquarters is in Mangalore,
International Day of women and child in Science recently celebrated on the 11th February, the purpose of the event is improving the women contribution and appreciate the working women in the Science field.
On the recent trip of Prime Minister Narendra Modi To Arunachal Pradesh wheres infrastructure project is launch and also Doordarshan channel DD Arun Prabha is launch for the purpose of giving information about culture and beauty of northeast state to all over the world.
To provide the new advanced technique and Technology related farming which help to the farmer, Krishi Kumbh recently organized in Bihar motihari where a large number of farmer taken participating.
India neighborhood country Nepal recently appointed its ambassador to India name nilamber acharya after day one year of empty chair of ambassador. he is also a former minister in the government of Nepal.
With the theme of I am and I will, world cancer day founded by the union for international cancer control, recently celebrated on the 4th February. for the purpose of creating awareness and education related to cancer, which is one of the major health and life problems in Modern Day.
Ribbon Shyam Sharma recently in news due to, returning the Padma Shri award given by former President doctor APJ Abdul Kalam in 2006 due to its Manipuri cinema contribution, Sharma said he not happy with Modi government citizenship bill.
on the occasion of Kumbh Mela in prayagraj, Minister of Central communication Manoj Sinha recently issue a postage stamp.
In a recent statement by KJ Alphonse, who is tourism and culture minister of state, say India register 19% growth in the tourism sector on the year 2018.
European country especially UK, Germany, France recently agreed to create payment channel name, Instrument in Support of Trade Exchanges (INSTEX) for the purpose of bypassing US sanctions on Iran.
Paytm recently acquired hotel booking company night stay. the company also offer whares discount on the booking.
smart village campaign recently launches by Punjab for the purpose of improving the infrastructure of the ruler area.
Defence Acquisitions Council, (DAC) prroved 6 submarines construction under project 75 in india.
india received an amount of $239 billion FDI in last five year, in a statement by Piyush Goyal.
Sultan Abdullah becomes king of Maldives.
Punjab tourism ministry recently declared Indus River dolphin, as state aquatic animal.
2nd February celebrated as World Wetlands Day with the theme of Wetlands and Climate Change.
International Energy Agency recently released a report name The Future of Rail, which states that 40% of global rail activity happen in India by 2050.
Kala Ghoda Festival recently started in Mumbai.
For the purpose of increasing awareness about road safety and decrease the number of the road accident in India, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways and the National Road Safety Council. organize road safety week.
(DIPP) Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion rename as Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade.
Bharat Rang Mahotsav started by National School of Drama held in new delhi.
The decision on the ban of online medicine in India recently extended till 20 march after the Madras High Court decision.
Central Power Research Institute recently set up a regional testing laboratory at Nashik. which help in developing new power saving equipment.
World leprosy day recently celebrated on 30 January for the purpose of increasing awareness and decrease discrimination about people suffer in leprosy.
National cadet corp, which headquarter situated in national capital receive new director general Rajiv Chopra.
United Arab emirate and Saudi Arabia recently launch on digital currency name aber.
After the long 25 year stoppage of a direct flight between Iraq holy City to Delhi, Air India now lunch direct flight from the Indian capital New Delhi.
Sikkim government recently launched a scheme name Swadesh darshan.
For the purpose of the stop and reduce the number of child death Maharashtra government recently decided to give baby haircut women after the baby delivery.
Transparency International recently published corruption perception index or Global corruption index, in which India at 78 sport and Denmark top the list.
mahatma Gandhi and world peace name exhibition recently started at New Delhi in which artwork is represented by the various artist around the world to celebrate the 150th birth anniversary of Gandhi, the event begins at Gandhi death anniversary.
Namak satyagraha smarak at Gujarat recently dedicated to Nation on the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi death anniversary
On the meeting of the cabinet, headed by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath expressway approved construction of Ganga expressway which connects east UP to West Up with the length of more than 600 km.
current affairs 31 January 2019, A2zjob.com provide Daily current affairs which is really helpful in cracking any government exam because every exam contain a decent amount of current affair question
India recently overtakes Japan and become second most crude steel producing country, but it’s very far behind the number 1 port occupied by China because China produces more than half of world total Crude steel which s around 900 million tones, as compared to India 106 million ton.
Data protection day also is known as data privacy day recently celebrated at 28 January for the purpose of increasing awareness about online data storage and data protection and privacy.
Women from Hindu community Suman Kumari in becoming a fast civil judge from Hindu community appointed in Pakistan.
The government of India recently reduce goods and service tax from 18 % to 5% for the Hajj pilgrims.
The former minister in railway and defense, George Fernandes recently died at the age of 88, he is born in Karnataka and member of Rajya Sabha from Bihar.
Pariksha par charcha second edition also called pariksha par charcha 2.0 recently completed at New Delhi in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi gives various tips and ensure a student to not be depressed in the tension of exam.
Defense research and development organization recently test successfully anti-radiation missile, which range is about hundred kilometer. DRDO formed in 1958 and the moto is strength origin is in science.
Under the social responsibility program, oil and natural gas corporation recently proposed Hilly state Uttarakhand first tulip garden which covers nearly 50 acres and the cost is around 15 crore, this garden is situated in Pithoragarh.
NRI pension scheme recently launched by Government of Kerala under the name of pravasi dividend pension scheme,
yuva swabhiman Yojana recently launched by Madhya Pradesh government for the purpose of providing hundred days employment to the students of economically weaker section.
Kochi (South Indian city in Kerala), refinery project recently dedicate to Nation by Prime Minister of India.
Republic Day parade India 2019 App recently launched by the Ministry of Defence under the digital India campaign for the purpose of providing complete information and the highlight of Republic Day parade of India.
India ranks 6th in recently public GDPR readiness index which is privacy protection law of European Union. The full form of GDPR is general data protection regulation.
International Holocaust remembrance day is celebrated on 27th January to remember the people who lost his life in various genocide incident especially in Nazi Germany period.
Oxford dictionary selected Nari Shakti as the world of the year 2018.
Foundation stone of Madurai AIIMS is recently laya by Prime Minister Narendra Modi which is situated in Tamilnadu.
After the long criticism of rank based pension to the differently abled soldier, the ministry of defense now announced minimum 18000 amount pension for the differently abled soldier.
Bhavna kasthuri becomes the first woman to lead men squad on the republic day parade.
South Asian country Myanmar recently cancel China back trail project of 20 billion US dollar after the fear of China debt trap.
Opportunity robotic rover recently completed its 15 years on Mars, this rover operate by NASA and launch on July 7, 2003, and touch land on Mars on 2004 January 25.
Semi High-speed rail train 18, which is base on electric multiple unit systems recently renamed as Vande Bharat express.
After a poll on social networking website Twitter, Sugar cane juice become National drink of Pakistan
Nanaji deshmukh, bhupen hazarika, and Pranab Mukherjee received Bharat Ratna for the year 2019 which is the highest civilian award of India.
Mr ronojoy Dutta is The new CEO of indigo airlines, the headquarter of the airline is gurugram Haryana.
National voter Day celebrated on 25th January every year from 2011, which is the election commission 61st Foundation year, the purpose of the event is encourage and aware young about the importance of the political process and election for a country.
Sahitya Akademi award winners Krishna sobti recently died at the age of 93, she is one of the most famous Hindi language writers.
Gyril ramaphosa president of South Africa is chief guest of India Republic Day parade.
In a recently published report by brand finance Indian, IT service company Tata consultancy Service become third most valued IT service brand in the world.
Pravasi teerth darshan Yojana recently launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the purpose of sponsoring Indian diaspora people for the various religious tour in India.
Joymati Vahini Nerul, Indian Railway Protection force recently launched in Guwahati for the purpose of ensuring safety and awareness related to women.
National girl child day celebrated on 24th January under the ministry of women and child development for the purpose of providing better education and health and nutrition top girl child and aware of discrimination against the girl in various sector.
Indian Institute of Technology Rupnagar recently developed Android app name Roshini to help the blind people to find the real amount and reality of Indian currency.
- For the purpose of saving the population of big cat like tiger. Telangana state State Government launch state Tiger Protection force with the purpose of stop killing and supplying of tiger skin and various part, this is a really good initiative because the tiger is a very important part to maintain the food chain of our ecosystem.
- Crisil recently released the report of GDP growth of the state in which rank number one spot gain by Bihar with 11.3% of growth rate. to consider the fact of a very low per capita income of Bihar. this is really good news for the state better future.
- International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore recently signed a memorandum of understanding with omega healthcare management services for the purpose of providing various technology and solution in healthcare and done various research.
- Indian Police Service officer of 2002 batch Aparna Kumar create history and become first woman IPS to reach South pole
- World economic forum recently published a report on global competitiveness induction in which India ranks 80th spots.
- New Delhi red fort now the home of Subhash Chandra Bose museum which is inaugurated by Narendra Modi to celebrate 122 birth anniversary of Subhas Chandra Bose.
- Sansar Ratna award which is given to top performing member of Lok Sabha recently given to Anurag Thakur, which is former BCCI President and current member of parliament from Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh. Pravasi Bharatiya Divas start at Varanasi from 24 January to 23rd January.
- On the apeejay Kolkata literary Festival ranjani Murali awarded by women voice award.
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad become the first institute in India to launch a full-time b tech program in artificial intelligence from 2019 session,
- Andry Rajoelina recently elected as president of Madagascar which is belonging to party young Malagasies determined.
- United Nation educational scientific and cultural organization recently announced Rio de Genero as the capital of architecture.
Reserve Bank of India recently the fine amount of 1 crore on Bank of Maharashtra for crossing various guidelines, specifically related to know your customer guidelines and various from customer forms.
World integrated medicine form 2019 recently inaugurated. Under the Central Council for Research in homeopathy, which is held by Minister shripad Naik and come under Ayush.
India steel Expo 2019 recently held in Mumbai with the purpose of providing a proper business-friendly environment and tackle the various problem come in the steel industry, the various businessman related to steel and other industry participate in this Expo for improving the business.
Changing the name from Mughal Sarai tehsil to Deen Dayal Upadhyay tehsil recently approved by Uttar Pradesh cabinet.
The Japan International cooperation agency and government of India recently signed an agreement of loan to fund various infrastructure project in India.
Indian Space Research Organisation recently launched a program for young school student special for 8 + class, for the purpose of increasing science and satellite related thinking and innovative idea, the name of the program in young scientist program.
UNCCD 14 session host by India for tackle the various land-related problem due to high usage of resource in the land, the full form of UNCCD is United Nation convention to combat desertification.
Stefan Lofven becomes Prime minister of Sweden second time.
Space entertainment is now the reality, Japan recently launched a satellite which creates shooting Stars for you from 2020, the first city which receive the rain of this artificial shooting star will be Hiroshima,
Diffo Bridge Recently inaugurates by Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in northeast state Arunachal Pradesh, the state receives the various number of bridge and highway from last some year, which is really important due to the location of the state.
Award winner poet writer Toyota Mary Jane Oliver recently died she is belonging to US country.
Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) standard life insurance change its name to HDFC Life Insurance,
Recently Uzbekistan agrees to supply uranium to India, this statement is recently issued when Indian pm and Uzbekistan pm meet in Gujrat.
For the purpose of improving tourism between India and ASEAN country the meeting of India minister ( with Indian tourism minister ) and ASEAN member held in Vietnam.
For the purpose of improving the country defense export and make India self-sufficient in defense. the 2nd innovation hub of Defence now set up in Maharashtra City Nashik, now country home of two defense innovation hub, first one is situated in Tamil Nadu Coimbatore.
President appointed Karnataka High court new Acting Chief Justice, Justice Lingappa Narayana Swamy.
World economic forum recently releasing Global risk report In which they highlight, The inequality in Society based on various Factor, the political tension around the world also misused of power, Natural disaster and environment impact due to Various activity and cyber security issue around the world.
Broadcast engineering society Expo 2019 begin in New Delhi
Haryana government recently Start Shaurya award for school student in the memory of Haryana Police martyrs. The purpose of the award is increased the police importance and value in our sociaty, also 11000 rupees given to award receiver.
For the purpose of increase, export and guide Farmer by various agriculture expert and scientist Nagpur now host the Second Edition of world Orange festival.
The Indian government recently gave Gandhi Peace Prize after a 4-year gap to the yohei sasakawa, who is World Health Organisation goodwill ambassador,
Vishnu Hari Dalmia recently died, He is associated with Vishwa Hindu Parishad,
Indian Space Research Organisation recently launched a program Called UNNATI for the development of Nanosatellite, the full form of UNNATI is ?. Unispace Nano satellite assembly and training.
For the purpose of improving the rubber industry product, India rubber Expo 2019 started Mumbai,
For the purpose of increasing the awareness and education about the election, the election commission of India recently launched voter awareness form, which set up in various Government and non-government bodies.
World first human right TV channel recently launched by international observatory of human right in London.
Ministry of petroleum and natural gas recently launched a program name Saksham 2019, what is the full form of Saksham sanrakshan Samta Mahotsav,
Top hundred Global thinker List feature Mukesh Ambani.
NGT order German car manufacturer Volkswagen to pay fine of 100 crore within 24 hours due to various pollution and damage of environment,
Turtle festival in recently celebrated in Puri Orissa, for the purpose of increase the awareness about the turtle.
Sixth city Momentum index recently published by JLL in which Bangalore become the most dynamic city in the world,
Sittwe port constructed by India, recently in news due to India take the operation of this port, The Sittwe port is situated in Nabor country Myanmar and the purpose of the port is to connect Indian North East state and develop the northeast region of India.
Which state government recently announced Jai Kisan Rin Mukti Yojana for the purpose of waiver various type loan of farmer due to bad conditions of the farmer in the state. Madhya Pradesh.
Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit held from 18 to 20 January 2019, to attract more investment in the state.
Member of parliament from the Rajasthan Bhilwara constituency, CP Joshi is now speaker of Rajasthan Legislative Assembly.
The government of India recently approved new 461 Eklavya model residential school for the purpose of improving ST student education.
Kerala state film Development Corporation Chairman and the Malayalam film well-known name Lenin Rajendran recently died due to a problem after a liver transplant, he receives the various award in due to contribution in cinema.
From March 1 Which government announced to ban the single-use plastic product, due to considering the various disposal and health-related problem. and improve the peoples thinking about the environment. Pondicherry
Sheikh Lane Mohammed is first Indian to publish a book in English and also introduce shampoo bath to Europe, he is born in which city, Patna in 1759.
DD science and India Science channel, recently plan to launch by Dr. Harshvardhan, who is science and technology minister, the reason behind the launch is increasing the interest of nation towards science and complete the long demand of a science channel.
Ananth Narayanan recently resigned from Myntra and Jabong CEO.
Ministry of Human Resource Development recently announced increment of 25% seats in various University in the country due to new 10 % quota implement process, who is the MHRD. Prakash Javadekar
For the purpose of awareness of public about road safety, Chennai police introduce roadeo robot.
Hunar haat festival recently organized at Connaught Place New Delhi by union minority affair ministry for the purpose of providing a platform To the artist.
Philip Kotler award recently in news due to
Rajendra Dhaba, Army chief in Nepal recently received honorary General of Indian Army by, Indian President. he complete his Education in the University of Madras
Tulsi Gabbard which is first Hindu member of United State Congress recently in news due to the announcement of seeking democratic nomination for the 2020 United States presidential election.
The Republic of Macedonia Recently changed name Republic of Northern methadone due to a long dispute with grace this country situated in South East Europe,
Sushila Devi literature award is recently given to Namita Gokhale due to her novel thinking to leave behind.
Hubble Space Telescope is Landmark for astronomy due to his contribution in space, but this space is recently in news due to filler of camera system what is the launch year of this space telescope, 1990
First rail industry in India located in state Gujarat Vadodara city, also called national rail and transportation Institute now for the nation.
Which state recently launched one family one job scheme to provided government job to every family, Sikkim
Celebrating National Youth Day on 11th January Niti Ayog launch Atal thinking lab handbook (Nayi Disha Nehe Nirman Naya Bharat) under the Atal innovation mission, the purpose of this program provides an innovative environment for youth innovator and get the best and top innovative idea from Student which is implemented in the future program.
To consider the importance of the fishing-based economy, the Fish fest 2019 recently started in nalban Food Park Kolkata for the purpose of providing the opportunity to new startup and entrepreneur which is related to the fishing related industry
Charles Kupperman is new deputy national security adviser of USA.
Indian Police Service 1984 batch senior bureaucrat Jaideep Govind now General Secretary of national human right Commission.
Under the Ama Ghare LED scheme around 95 lakh families in the State of Odisha will each get four LED bulbs free of cost.
Union Cabinet recently approved the proposal to set up two AIIMS, the place which gets this new AIIMS is Jammu and Kashmir and Gujarat.
Gujarat becomes the first state to give reservation to economically backward class (general category) person, this judgment comes after 1 day, when president Ramnath kovind approve the 124 Constitutional Amendment Bill which recently passed on both House of Parliament,
Current affairs of 13 January 2019
- Memorandum of understanding between India and France is signed on October last year in recently approved which increase the cooperation between two countries in renewable energy generation and research.
- Su Tseng-chang becomes Prime Minister Taiwan.
- From 1984 which day declare as National Youth Day. 12 January also data of Swami Vivekananda birthday.
- Adi Godrej Chairman of Godrej group recently get ICSIc lifetime achievement award, what is the full form of ICSI. Institute of company secretaries of India
- Economist intelligence unit recent public the democracy index in which Norway top the list, what is the position of India in democracy index. 41.
- On the recent meeting of goods and service tax Council exemption threshold limit cap price up to 40 lakh from the previous 20 lakh.
- Recently the fourth meeting of (CTDP) Council held in New Delhi, what is the full form of CTDP. Council for trade development and promotion.
- National Stock Exchange of India Limited chairman Ashok Chawla recently resigns from the chairmanship.
Current affairs of 12 January 2019
- Henley passport index recently published is global passport ranking in which Japan become number one country or world most powerful passport, India situated on 79 Sports
- National consultation on child protection first meeting under the ministry of women and child development held in New Delhi.
- Under the SAARC(South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) swap facility Reserve Bank of India provide 400 million dollars to Sri Lanka Central Bank for the purpose of increase country reserve.
- Venkaiah Naidu who is Vice President of India recently inaugurated partnership Summit 2019 addition which is held in City Mumbai.
- Indian paint conference edition number 29 will be held in Uttar Pradesh City Agra.
- tamil Nadu gets its 33rd district due to the creation of kallakuruchi district from Villupuram.
- Nicolas maduro become president of Venezuela for the second time. also, the political crisis of Venezuela did not set properly.
- Beyorung bridge, which is India’s longest single leg Steel cable Bridge cost around 48 crores open in northeast India state Arunachal Pradesh.
- Considering Kumbh Mela 2019 airboat service launch by Uttar Pradesh government from Varanasi to Prayagraj,
Current affairs of 11 January 2019
- On the 10th January, World Hindi Day is celebrated to promote the Hindi language across the world, which is started from 10 January 2006, when former prime minister Dr. Manmohan Singh announces the celebration of World Hindi Day.
- Women and child development ministry recently started web Wonder Woman campaign for the women which has high social media and Society influence due to there achievement and popularity. Who is the minister of Women and child development ministry, Maneka Gandhi
- Pasargad Bank recently passes clearance of opening a branch in Mumbai this bank related to which country, Iran.
- Ganga Jal project recently launched in Agra with the purpose of providing fresh drinking water to the city. from the Ganga river water after proper filtration, this step taken due to city increasing water demand and water-related problem on the near area.
- 2014 Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousufzai recently published his book, we are displaced.
- Under the Uday Desh Ka Aam Nagrik (Udaan) scheme which island now handle the seaplane. Andaman.
Current affairs of 10 January 2019
- According to world economic forum recently report India to become the third largest consumer market by the year 2030. and Spending of the consumer between these years increased nearly five times.
- Pravasi Bharatiya Divas also called NRI day of India is celebrated on which day. 9th January.
- Which Indian bank recently signed Memorandum of understanding with Indian Army to give various benefit to Army person. Punjab National Bank.
- The Reserve Bank of India recently constructed a committee, which is focused on improvement of digital payments in India, who appointed the chairman of this committee. Nandan Nilekani who is also the co-founder of Infosys. and UIDAI chairman.
- Who recently become president of Globus solar counselling. Pranav R Mehta.
- On the three-day visit, Norway Prime Minister, India, and Norway sign Memorandum of understanding to improve the ocean-based industry and economy and build tie between two Nation.
- Which country recently introduced departure tax to people who Leaving the country. Japan.
- 1984 batch IFSC officer Sanjeev Arora recently appointed secretary in Overseas Indian affair.
- Andhra Pradesh recently get it 7th airport in which place. Kurnool.
Current affairs of 9 January 2019
- Monkey fever recently in news due to the killing of several people in which Indian state. Karnataka.
- Indian Navy decided to build New airbase at Port Blair. This air base help to improve the control on most strategic Andaman and Nicobar region.
- Gita Gopinath becomes first female chief economist of International Monetary Fund, she born in Indian City Kolkata and also Professor at Harvard University.
- Sashakt Seema Bal new Director-General is Kumar Rajesh Chandra, he is IPS officer of 1985 batch,
- CSO recently published a report in which they say the income of average Indian increased by 100% in the last 7 year what is the full form of CSO. Central statics office.
- Global aviation Summit organized by Ministry of Civil Aviation from 15 January 216 January in Mumbai, what is the theme of this submit. Flying for all.
- Norway Prime Minister Erna Solberg recently speak at Raisina dialogue which begins in New Delhi.
Current affairs of 8 January 2019
- 27th edition of world book fair recently started at Pragati Maidan New Delhi with the theme of readers with special needs, who is organizing this fare. National Book Trust and Indian Trade Promotion Organisation.
- The people Republic of China recently tested mother of all bomb which is most disaster non-nuclear weapon.
- Norway Prime Minister recently on 3 days visit in India what is the name of Norway Prime Minister. Erna solberg.
- 10% reservation for general category person which family income less than 8 lakh annually, now get quota in college admission and government job. This bill of 10% reservation recently passed on Lok Sabha.
- Government decided to increase 5000 sheet of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, now total number of seat become 51000.
Current affairs of 7 January 2019
- Farooq Sheikh died 2013 become first person to get Bimal Roy Road afterlife passing.
- Which City host women of India organised festival from 10 to 14 January. Chandigarh.
- Bharat award which comes under National Bravery award is given to Nazia, she is Uttar Pradesh residence.
- International Kite Festival recently begin in which Indian city. Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- ICICI bank and small business fincredit India Private Limited recently signed a MOU to provide credit to micro, small, and medium enterprises.
- Women Science Congress recently in inaugurated by Smriti Irani on which place. Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, Punjab.
- Pabuk cyclone recently in news due to the yellow alert warning on Andaman and Nicobar Island in Bay of Bengal.
- Power Grid Limited receive best performing power transmission utility award by the Central Board of irrigation and power.
Current affairs of 6 January 2019
- Which government recently decided to distribute solar pump under the atal Solar Krushi pump Yojana, Maharashtra government.
- National green tribunal recently fine 100 crore on which Indian state due to the failure of stopping illegal mining. Meghalaya.
- Ilhan Omar recently in news due to which reason. Ilhan Omar become the first woman after a decade to wear Hijab in Congress, she also fasts Somali American Refugee elected to Congress.
- Uttar Pradesh girl Nazia selected for Bharat award which is a category of national bravery award given by Prime Minister of India.
- Who recently declare fugitive economic offender by the Indian government. Vijay Mallya.
- International Buddhist University open in which Indian state. Tripura.
Current affairs of 5 January 2019
- Ministry of Human Research and Development recently conducted a task force to find the reason behind 49 student suicide in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya between the year 2013 and 2017. Also, human right Commission sends notice to MHRD. also most of the suicide student belonging to the community of Tribal dalit.
- Uttar Pradesh born Arunima Sinha successful climb Mount Vinson and become first women amputee to do this.
- Dibyendu Palit writer of Bengali recently died in Kolkata is born on which place. Bhagalpur Bihar.
- Parivesh single Windows system is recently launched by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi which help in the environment, wildlife and forest-related clearance, what is the full form of PARIVESH (PROACTIVE AND RESPONSIVE FACILITATION BY INTERACTIVE VIRTUOUS AND ENVIRONMENT SINGLE WINDOW HUB)
- 4th January is celebrated as world Braille day which is a system of learning for blind people is invented by Louis Braille.
- India panorama film festival begins in which city of India. New Delhi.
- US President Donald Trump recently signed area at which region counting act for China in the Indo Pacific region due to increasing the influence of China in the world what is the full form of ARIA. ASIA REASSURANCE INITIATIVE ACT
- Manoj Das is an Indian author who is awarded by first Neelimarani award, is born on which Indian state. Odisha.
- Recently Hindu temple in Peshawar Pakistan declares as Heritage site what is the name of this. Panjtirthi
Current affairs of 4 January 2019
- The commission appointed by government of India and headed by Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad chairman suggest to all India counseling of technical education (AICTE), no more new Engineering College open from the 2020 year, because of large number of vacancy seat available in various engineering college across the India and high unemployment rate of Engineering graduate.
- Savitribai jyotirao Phule is an Indian educationalist who born on 3 January 1831 also known as the first female teacher of India due to his work on improvement of women education, she also contributes on stopping the discrimination based on gender and caste which is a very common issue in India.
- Port Blair airport Veer Savarkar now get authorized check post for immigration now International person directly check out from the airport without traveling to any other airport.
- Saubhagya scheme of hundred percent electricity on all district of India now cover 25 state which is 100% electrification according to Government qualifying standard.
- Karnataka resident Ch Loknath in Bangalore belonging to which industry. Films.
- Pramod Kumar Singh is now secretary of Competition Commission of India which is work on fair trade its mean See the market competition and Decrease Monopoly of a certain company, which is not good for any new startup.
- KP George Indian American border in Kerala now appointed the judge of Fort bend country.
- Which state government recently approved the various project for the Restoration and reconstruction of the Saraswati river. Haryana.
- From the month of April Bank of Baroda Vijaya bank and Dena Bank merge into one bank. This is the first time in India where three Bank merger is done.
- Asif Saeed khosa becomes new chief justice of which country Supreme Court. Pakistan.
Current affairs of 3 January 2019
- Samwad with student program is recently launched by the Indian Space Research Organisation to build interest of the student to space-related study, and engage the student with science and technology.
- Indian financial stability report is released by Reserve Bank of India
- Women build the wall of 620 kilometers long in Kerala to support of Supreme Court verdict on Lord Ayyappa temple.
- Hemant Bhargava appointed as the interim chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India.
- Cholendra Rana becomes new chief justice of Supreme Court of Nepal.
- International advertising Association World Congress and in Kochi on February month.
- Reserve Bank of India allows opening of KYC for PayTM payment bank which is banned from last six month.
- Amitabh Chaudhary is new MD and CEO of which bank. Axis Bank.
Current affairs of 2 January 2019
- Kader Khan film actor recently died at age of 81 in Canada who is born on which city. Kabul Afghanistan.
- Sentinelese people which are the world most untouched people recently in news found in which place. North Sentinel Island of Andaman Island.
- Who takes charge of chairman of Railway Board. Vinod Kumar Yadav.
- National Nritya Shiromani award is given to Anindita neogy anaam due to his role on promoting Kathak dance all over the world.
- Rajasthan judicial service amendment is approved by CM now the minimum age for general category in 21 years and the maximum age limit age 40 years.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently lay Foundation stone of Mandal dam is situated on. Jharkhand state.
- Kundali Government of Delhi High Court now transgender person also files complaint of sexual harassment under section 354a of Indian penal code.
- Bancassurance pact is recently signed between SBI Life Insurance and which bank. Syndicate Bank.
- Usman Storm recently in news due to heavy damage of life and property in which country. Philippines.
- Superstar of stem is recently in news Due to the inclusion of three Indians what is the full form of stem. Science Technology, engineering and Math.
- Israel and US recently goodbye UNESCO where is the headquarter and what is full form of UNESCO. United Nations educational scientific and cultural organization, headquartered in Paris France.
- Lawrence Roberts recently dies in USA which is the founding member of arpanet. The full form of arpanet is advanced research project agency network.
Current affairs of 1 January 2019
- Mnj Institute of Oncology and Regional Cancer Centre in Telangana make Guinness Book of World Record after organizing the largest men health awareness programme.
- Keonjhar police collaborate with an Indian post office and issue rupees 5 stamp feature Ashok Chakra awarded heroes, which is the highest gallantry medal in India.
- Indian northeast state Nagaland now comes under Armed force special power act (AFSPA) for next 6 month due to various incident happen in the state.
- Which Indian state firstly adopt Mahila police volunteer scheme. Haryana government.
- Who recently appointed 9th Chief Information Commissioner of India. Sudhir Bhargava.
- Tuticorin airport situated in Tamilnadu become International Airport in next 4 year now Tamilnadu host five International Airport
- North East state Arunachal Pradesh set a landmark in revenue generation in the financial year 2017-18. state collector record 1598 crore Arunachal Pradesh government now set 2000 crore target for the year 2018-19.
- Union home ministry provides cybersecurity book to the student for the purpose of educating student from cyber-related fraud on the various online website and fake news on top social networking site. The title of the book is handbook for the student on cyber safety.
- Tony Joseph recently published his book early Indian.
- Bangladesh Awami League party leaders Sheikh Haseena become prime minister of Bangladesh 3rd time.
- Central Government recently approved 100 billion rupees for gaganyaan which is Indian Human spaceflight program launch by December 2021. Mission duration is 7 days which contain three crew member.
- Aero India 2019 is host by which city. Bangalore from 22-24 February.
- Any aggravated sexual assault now get the death penalty because cabinet approves an amendment to the protection of child from sexual offense act. ( Posco act)
- Which short film recently win Asia south east International short film award. Finding beauty in garbage.
- Augusta Westland case recently in the news where is the headquarter of Augusta Westland. Rome Italy.
- Khalistan Liberation force recently band and declared terrorist Organisation by India Ministry of Home Affairs under which law. Unlawful Activities Prevention Act.
- 12th edition of the global Healthcare Summit held in which Indian city. Mumbai.
- International Rice Research Institute recently inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi which is situated on which Indian city. Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
- Which PSU recently become most profitable in the financial year 2017-18 with the profit of more than 21000 crores. Indian Oil Corporation.
- Colin o’brady recently becomes the first person who crosses Antarctica solo is belonging to which country. America.
- 26th International camel festival organized on which Indian city. Bikaner Rajasthan.
- Recently a South Asian country cabinet approve Panda Bond issuance, what is the name of the country. Pakistan.
- Rajesh Subramaniam which is an Indian American recently elected as president of which American multinational company. FedEx.
- Inland Waterway Authority of India (IWAI) headquarters in Noida Indian regulatory body which work on Inland waterway network formed in which year. 1986.
- Recently National Commission for Homeopathy (NCH) Bill approved by cabinet who is the creator of Homeopathy system of medicine. Samuel Hahnemann.
- Triple Talaq bill recently passed from which House of Indian Parliament. Lok Sabha.
- China recently launched oven satellite navigation system (BDS). what is the full form of BDS. Beidou Navigation satellite system.
- 26th (NCSC) National Children Science Congress started on which Indian city. Bhubaneswar Odisha.
- Who recently appointed an ambassador of India to country Mongolia. Mahendra Pratap Singh.
- The Reserve Bank of India launches a survey campaign to understand the payment habit of an individual on retail which helps on getting an idea about how to do awareness campaign of digitalized payment. Six cities come survey come under this campaign which is Delhi, Guwahati, Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai.
- Andhra Pradesh new high court in Amravati start functioning from January 1st chagari Praveen Kumar become Chief Justice of New High Court. Now there are 25 High Court available in India.
- Who recently appointed MD and CEO of Tata coffee Which is subsidiary of Tata Group. Chacko Thomas.
- Nagpur division of Central Railway recently developed robot Ustaad to find fault on the train. what is full form of USTAAD (underground surveillance throw artificial intelligence assisted droid.)
- Mount Etna volcano eruption recently case earthquake and various property, and life damage which is situated on __ country. Italy.
- Which government recently launched Atal Bihari Vajpayee International School for the development of rural school student. Maharashtra government.
- Nepal government cap its citizen spending in India to 1 lakh per month.
- 7th National photography award organized on February 2019 which is come under Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. The last date for sending photograph two competition is 31st December.
- Niti Aayog release Delta ranking of aspirational district on which Virudhunagar Tamil Nadu top on the overall ranking. Chitrakoot Uttar Pradesh top on health and nutrition improvement. Sita Kumari top on agricultural and water resources field.
- Haryana government change name of child care institute To Jagannath Ashram.
- Padam Shri Sulagitti narasamma Indian midwife help in more than 15000 deliveries recently died belongs to which Indian state. Karnataka.
- Which country recently pull out from International whaling Commission (IWC) which was formed in 1946 to manage wailing activity in the world. Japan.
- Mohammad Rafi award given to late music composer Laxmikant Shantaram Kudalkar and Usha timothy.
- Sanjay Gandhi botanical Garden patna, Bihar recently closed due to which region. Bird flu.
- Uttarakhand government recently launched Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana in which 5 lakh rupees annually health treatment provided to every family.
- Indian government recently decided to change Rose Island name to subash Chandra Bose island which is situated on which place. Andaman and Nicobar.
- Union Home minister recently President list of best police station in India after state list various criteria. Which police station top in list. Kalu station Rajasthan
- Manju Mehta sitarist awarded by Tansen samman.
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) recently celebrate its 55th anniversary of 1963 formation. What is the motto of SSB. Service, Security and brotherhood.
- Indian Science Congress 106th edition host by Lovely Professional University which is situated on Punjab. Where is the headquarter of Indian Science Congress Association. Kolkata.
- Punjab National Bank launch special series rupay debit card on which Kumbh Mela picture is printed.
- Archaeological survey of India recently build museum to preserve important antiquity thing which is situated on which Indian state. Odisha.
- Wheeler island with is situated on the coast of Odisha get new name as doctor Abdul Kalam Island.
- Sadev Atal Memorial build on memory of former pm Atal Bihari Vajpayee is situated on which place. New Delhi
- Central Asia country Turkmenistan get its first Messenger app bizbarde. Because the country Ban various social networking site and app.
- PV Bharti appointed MD and CEO of which bank of India. Corporation Bank.
- Communist Party of India Marxist politician Nirupam Sen died on 24 December.
- National farmers day also called Kisan Diwas celebrated on 23rd December in India. Which is the birthday of India former Prime Minister Chaudhary Charan Singh who introduces many policies to improve the condition of the farmer in India.
- Burundi East Africa landlocked country declared Gitega as new political capital.
- Which assembly recently pass a bill against mob lynching. Manipur.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced Sardar Patel award for those who contribute for national integration.
- Hand in hand is a military drill which holds between India and which Asian country. China.
- On the birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee, 25 December celebrated as which day. Good governance day.
- On a day before former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, birth anniversary Prime Minister Narendra Modi releases 100 rupees coin to tribute Atal Ji.
- India first Museum for music is set up in Tamil Nadu.
- who become the first transgender woman to participate in Miss Universe. Angela ponce Spanish model who won Miss Universe Spain 2018.
- Which city host National Bal Rang 2018. Bhopal.
- Dharmendra Pradhan minister of petroleum and natural gas launch CNG queue management system to tackle long queues on CNG station.
- Defence Minister Nirmala sitharaman recently inaugurated Indian Navy information fusion centre which is situated in gurugram.
- President Ramnath kovind recently inaugurated genetic blood disorder Institute which is situated on which Indian state. Telangana.
- Which state Sweet Silao Khaja recently get G I tag. Bihar.
- Who recently give resignation from USA state secretary of Defence. James N. Mattis.
- Yuva natya samaroh started in New Delhi for giving award to Young director of film industry for his good work.
- Mahesh naryan become LinkedIn country manager for India.
- CRI pump win NEC award what is the full form of NEC. National energy conservation.
- India longest railroad bridge Bogibeel Bridge recently completed on Assam, which situated between damaji and Dibrugarh district on Brahmaputra river.
- Which Chief Minister selected scotch CM of the Year. Mamata Banerjee.
- Bibek debroy is Indian economics and chairman of Economic Advisory counseling to Prime Minister of India recently constituted which committee. Logistic development committee.
- National math day is celebrated on 22nd December from the occasion of genius Srinivasa Ramanujan 125 anniversary. This day announcement of National math Day by which prime minister. Dr Manmohan Singh.
- Meghalaya Health Insurance Scheme launch by Chief Minister konrad K Sangma.
- Which government recently approved 10,000 crore on kalia scheme for farmer. Odisha Government.
- first Space based broadband project satellite launch by which country, China.
- Operation green hunt related to Naxalites begin in which year, 2009.
- Global SMS small and medium Enterprise business Summit held in which city. New Delhi.
- Real-time weather alert gadget of ISRO is provided to which state fisherman. Tamil Nadu.
- recently Baba Ramdev of Patanjali innovative herbal park on which state. Haryana.
- Dwijing festival held in which Indian state. Assam.
- Who appointed new chief financial officer (CFO) of Infosys. nilanjan roy.
- Consumer Protection bill 2018 recently passed by Lok Sabha.
- Government release postal stamp on the name of Rajkumar Shukla, the India freedom fighter born on Champaran Bihar Mr Shukla Convict Gandhiji to visit Champaran and start protest again British government.
- India largest Cancer Institute launch at Haryana District Jhajjar. The hospital will be fully operational by January 2021.
- USA President Donald Trump announced that they withdrawal from the INF treaty. Which is sign on 8 December 1887 between USA President Ronald Reagan and Soviet Union general secretary Mikhail Gorbachev.
- On 20 December United Nations celebrate human solidarity day.
- Famous Kabaddi player Anup Kumar announce retirement from Kabaddi on 19 December 2018. he was born in 20 November 1983 on Haryana state.
- Ministry of Rural development and Maruti Suzuki India sign Memorandum of understanding (MOU) for training rural youth under Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gramin Kaushal Yojana (DDUGKY).
- Pranab Kumar Das becomes new Chairman of (CBSE) Central Bureau of indirect tax and custom he takes his chair from January 1st .
- Senior diplomat Harsh Vardhan shringla appointed new Indian Ambassador to the USA.
- Department of industrial policy and promotion (DIPP) release his report on which Gujarat top the chart for best destination for startup.
- World economic form release its Global gender gap report in which India situated at 108 position Iceland top the chart.
- United Arab Emirate declared 2019 as the year of tolerance also vice president and prime minister of Uae Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum appointed tolerance committee for observing all.
- Madhavi Deewan appointed as Additional Solicitor General in Supreme Court of India. She becomes third women who appointed as Additional Solicitor General.
- Krishi Karman award in the category of rice is given to Jharkhand state.
- Goa Mukti Diwas celebrated on 19th December on this day Indian arm force conduct a military operation on the year 1961 for the annexation of Goa and defeat Portuguese which is against of Goa Liberation movement.
- Belgium Prime Minister Charles Michel resign due to migration revolt related problem.
- 1986 batch IPS officer Nageswara Rao become new CBI additional director.
- Shiksha Setu mobile app launch by Haryana Government to help student problem like free, online admission, scholarship and for some other objective,
- After the long political crisis in Sri Lanka, Ranil Wickremesinghe become prime minister of Sri Lanka.
- Former Prime Minister of Nepal Tulsi Giri died due to liver cancer at the age of 92 he was born on Siraha district Nepal.
- IIT Madras collaborated with Nasscom for improving digital scale and training.
- Wildlife Protection Society of India says 460 leopard death in 2018 which is highest in the last 4 year, Uttarakhand recorded highest 93 death which is really a matter of concern.
- Hamid Ansari a BTech graduate release from Pakistan jail after 6 years. Hamid go to Pakistan via Afghanistan to meet his Facebook lover.
- world first hypersonic plane testing completed in China.
- Pankaj Sharma appointed as United Nation ambassador of India.
- Merriam-Webster selected justice as 2018 word of the Year. As compared to Oxford dictionary which selected toxic as Word of the Year 2018.
- Coast Guard meeting of India and Indonesia held in New Delhi.
- Watan ko Jano program is run by which ministry. Home ministry.
- Who is the first citizen of India? President of India.
- International migration day celebrated on which date. 18 December with Theme of migration with dignity.
- Who recently elected as new vice president of FICCI( Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and industry). Uday Shankar.
- Timeless Laxman book release by Prime Minister Narendra Modi which based on the cartoonist RK Laxman who create a cartoon character name (the common man) published in the Times of India from 1951.
- Peta India which selected Sonam Kapoor as 2018 person what is full form of PETA people for the Ethical Treatment of animal.
- Who is the writer of changing India book Dr Manmohan Singh.
- Abel prize is given by the king of Norway in the name of outstanding mathematician Neil Henrik Abel.
- Australia recognizes West Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
- Who become miss India worldwide 2018. Shree Saini.
- Which assembly pass 33% reservation for women in Parliament and state legislative assemblies. Punjab.
- Phathai word is recently in news in Odisha this is related to. cyclone.
- Bhupesh Baghel elected new chief minister of Chhattisgarh.
- Which country recently announced that they will replace the picture of country leader on coin currency with the animal to promote wildlife. Kenya.
- Sandeep Somany elected new President of (FICCI) Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and industry.
- Pandit Arun Bhandari passes at age of 75 they are related to. classical singing.
- Ramphal Pawar IPS officer appointed new director in (NCRB) National crime records bureau.